- Always include the name of your company in the subject line and the link to the SEC 10-K in your posting.
- Answer all of the questions below and do NOT cut and paste from the 10-K.
- Use your own words to answer.
Using vertical analysis (show your calculations), present the following values for this year and last year:
- gross profit margin
- net profit margin (use the last “net income” line on the statement)
- Comment on changes:
- Are sales increasingly profitable?
- How are gross profit and net income changing, as dollar values?
WK5: SEC 10-K Statement of Cash Flows
Review the Statement of Cash Flows for your chosen company and provide a brief description of what you discover for each of the items listed below.
Category: Operating Activities
- Net income versus total for operating activities: Report these values.
- What are the items of significance between net income and total for operating activities?
- Is the business providing cash flow from operations?
Category: Investing and Financing Activities
- Describe significant long-term assets (type and amount) purchased, sold, or retired during the current period as well as last year.
- Describe significant financing activities used by the corporation to increase cash (or other assets): These would be related to long-term liabilities and stockholders’ equity.
- Overall Cash Flow (total of three sections): Compare this year to last year.
****Just need 2018 and 2019 Data. Due tomorrow 11:59pm EST