1. Issue Presented: Summarize the issue in the form of a brief one-sentence question.
2. Short Answer: Provide a short answer which summarizes the conclusion of the paper.
3. Statement of Facts: Describe how the issue may negatively affect public perception of the criminal justice system.
4. Discussion: Provide a brief discussion of the issue, including the recent history of the issue and any legal precedents related to it.
5. Conclusion: Provide a conclusion based on the details of the issue outlined in the Discussion section.
a) What are some of the complexities to proposing a solution to your chosen issue?
b) What immediate actions need to be taken to implement the proposed solution? Be sure to justify the necessity and feasibility of these actions with evidence.
c) What are the types of necessary data required to assess whether or not your proposed solution will be successful in itsimplementation?
d) Apply criminological theory to justify how your proposed solution will address the underlying causes of the issue.
Reference your course readings to support your submission. The Problem-Solving Strategies and Sample document is helpful to review to understand how a problem-solving strategy can be applied. Guidelines for Submission: Your submission should be 2 to 3 pages in length (in addition to title and reference pages) and should use double spacing, 12- point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Use APA style to cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page.