Economics homework help.
- Write a coherent essay, including an introductory paragraph with thesis statement, supporting paragraphs with main statements, transitioning between paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph.
- Be sure to answer the writing prompt clearly and directly. Otherwise, your assignment will be given a grade of zero (0) for being off-topic.
- Use vocabulary words from your textbook to show your mastery of the economic concepts in your essay. Elaborate your main points.
- Please note all submissions are automatically checked for originality. Plagiarizing your essay will result in an automatic grade of zero (0).
- Continue to submit attempts until you are satisfied with your score. Remember you have unlimited attempts until the deadline.
- Review the feedback provided by MyTutor after each submission. Address each issue recommended for improvement in your subsequent attempt.
Please allow yourself the time necessary to resubmit the assignment, until YOU are satisfied with your score.
Here are four individuals telling you their stories of how they became unemployed. In a multi-paragraph essay, apply the theories of unemployment (cyclical unemployment, frictional unemployment, seasonal unemployment, structural unemployment) to explain the type of unemployment that each of these individuals is facing and explain which of these individuals qualifies for unemployment benefits:
1. Two months ago, Marcelle used to work full time in an automobile manufacturing firm. “The factory where I used to work has closed because our market contracted so much, and so I was laid off. This is happening to people all over the country-all you see in the papers is that economic growth has fallen and incomes across the country have fallen. I have been looking very hard for a new job, but have had no luck yet.”
2. Until last week, Dominic used to work full time as a hair-dresser in downtown Cincinnati. “I decided to quit my job, because I want to move to New York City.”
3.Until last month, Francine worked part time at a ski resort. “Well, it is summer now, and so the resort is closed. I will apply again in the winter when the snow is back. I am not interested in working until then.”
4.Two months ago, Beauvoir had been working full time as a secretary. “I was a good typist, but I don’t know how to use a computer. My boss wanted to upgrade the office to computers, and so I was replaced by someone who is computer-savvy. I have been looking for another job, but it appears that I need to learn some computer skills.”
Develop a response that includes examples and evidence to support your ideas, and which clearly communicates the required message to your audience. Organize your response in a clear and logical manner as appropriate for the genre of writing. Use well-structured sentences, audience-appropriate language, and correct conventions of standard American English.