Option #1: Honicker Corporation
Section 1: Principle Components Discussion
Section 2: Simulation Analysis forScenario A
Section 3: Case Study Analysis based on theHonicker Corporation case study (Kerzner, 2017, pp. 753-755).
For this Module 2 Portfolio Project Milestone, you must draft the framework of the Portfolio Project paper for the option you selected. This draft must be a properly organized CSU-Global formatted paper with the following key elements:
- Running header with designation of Portfolio Project option clearly designated.
- Cover page with designation of Portfolio Project option clearly designated.
- Paper title with designation of Portfolio Project option clearly designated.
- Introduction to include, as complete as possible, a brief descriptive overview of the Portfolio Project and a brief preface of your essay paper (one to three paragraphs).
- Main body of your essay paper with APA style section level-1 headings for Section 1: Principle Components Discussion; Section 2: Simulation Scenario Analysis; and Section 3: Case Study Analysis. Include APA style section level-2 headings for bullet items or key elements within each main section. For the first three Section 1: Principle Components bullet items, include a brief, yet substantive, synopsis of each item (one to three paragraphs for each subsection level-2 bullet item):
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management distinction;
- Project Selection; and,
- Project Charter. Additionally, develop a basic, 1 page Project Charter. Additionally, develop a basic 1page Project Charter template (a merely blank template) based on the PMBOK® Guide (6th ed.) that could be used for small-to-medium projects in a global organization. The intent is to demonstrate your comprehension of the components necessary for an effective project charter. Include your Project Charter template as an appendix in your paper.
Note: All other section headers merely serve as place holders for future substantive content.
- Conclusion (No content is required for the conclusion section of the Milestone assignment; it is merely a placeholder for now. You will complete this section in future Portfolio Milestones).
- Reference page(s) listing any appropriate references cited; a minimum of three scholarly reference are required for this milestone submission.