Provide at least two (2) peer-reviewed sources
1. Explore various career possibilities.
2. Combine classroom knowledge with an opportunity to learn
those disciplines, skills and attitudes which can best be
learned on the job; such as: self-discipline, teamwork,
responsibility, and initiative.
3. Develop practical skills in a real-world context
4. Enhance a portfolio or resume with practical experience and
5. Cultivate a learning experience, which can lead to job
opportunities within the workforce.
My internship position: Project management/Business analyst.