Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer. The discussion questions this week are from Chapter 9 (Jamsa, 2013).
Chapter 9 topics:
- List the security advantages of cloud-based solutions.
- List the security disadvantages of cloud-based solutions.
- Define and discuss the data wiping process.
- Discuss how a cloud-based solution provider may reduce the risk of a DDoS attack.
- Define and discuss hyperjacking attacks.
- Define and discuss guest-hopping attacks.
NOTE: You are required to use at least two-peer reviewed sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions. The initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET. You must engage on at least three separate days (by Wednesday for the first post and two additional days of peer engagement). Do not wait until Sunday to engage with peers, this should be an active conversation with your peers. When replying to peers be sure to engage with substantial posts that add to the conversation.