Based on the readings and additional research, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the points below. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/
- Title slide (1 slide)
- Why is traffic enforcement important? (1-2 slides)
- Types of enforcement (2-3 slides)
- Introduce the traffic stop (1 slide)
- Types of traffic stops (2-3 slides)
- Steps of the traffic stop (3-4 slides)
- References (1 slide)
* Because good presentations have few words on the slides, include notes in a separate Word document. These notes should contain the same wording you would use if you were publicly presenting your presentation. There should be at least 50 words/slide except for the title and reference pages.
* Record the presentation with audio. Audio can be added to your PowerPoint by clicking on Insert>>Audio.
* Submit the PowerPoint and Word document to the Dropbox.