Your new employee is going to be moving overseas! Develop a cultural information paper that will help them understand how to make the transition. (NOTE: You are able to choose any country–please make sure the county of choice is logical for the position.)
Include in this paper:
- a short introduction to the country,
- the local customs,
- what to expect, and
- a list of what is needed to work in the country.
- For example: Certain countries require a work visa. Include the requirements for the work visa.
Include country-specific information needed to live and work in that country such as:
- transportation availability,
- housing costs,
- union influence,
- work week,
- typical vacation time, and
- anything specific to the country we would not experience in the US.
- For example: Some countries the children wear uniforms and go to school all year