You are to read and understand two peer-reviewed article listed below:
- Bal, Y., Bozkurt, S., & Ertemsir, E. (2014). A Study on Determining the Relationship between Strategic Hrm Practices and Creating Innovation in Organizations. International Journal of Contemporary Management, 13(2), 23–36. Link: http://www.toknowpress.net/ISBN/978-961-6914-02-4/papers/ML13-360.pdf
- Zhu, C. J., Cooper, B. K., Thomson, S. B., De Cieri, H., & Zhao, S. (2013). Strategic integration of HRM and firm performance in a changing environment in China: the impact of organisational effectiveness as a mediator. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 24(15), 2985–3001. https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2013.763845. Link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/278408926_Strategic_integration_of_HRM_and_firm_performance_in_a_changing_environment_in_China_The_impact_of_organisational_effectiveness_as_a_mediator
You are to complete two annotated bibliographies (AB) for each paper. Your AB’s should be ¾ pages long. It should be double-spaced, and you are to use Times new Roman 12 font.
You must describe all-important data such as:
- The participants
- The reason the study was conducted
- What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, etc.)
- Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA, Kruskal Wallace, etc.)
- The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s)
Your study must include all of these (if applicable). Your AB MAY NOT be copied and pasted directly from the source article. There MUST NOT be any form of plagiarism in your annotated bibliography. You are required to write this assignment in your own words. You should pick the topic for your AB from the objectives listed at the beginning of each week’s module or from the syllabus.