Management homework help. Individual Written Assignment #2 (Signature Assignment)
The goal of the study is to interview a leader of an organization to obtain knowledge and insight into ethical leadership.
The primary source of data collection for this qualitative study is an interview conducted asynchronously by e-mail in the virtual environment or a face-to-face interview.
Description of the Assignment:
Refer to what your instructor wants you to do and/or to submit, as detailed below in the Deliverables section. Include the real-world (authentic) situation, type of task to be accomplished, and the sorts of higher-order thinking (analysis, reasoning, critical thinking, etc.) that were requested and/or shared throughout your course thus far.Deliverables
Write an 8 – 10 page qualitative research paper (similar to what you would read in a case study) on ethical leadership based on your interview. You will need to include a minimum of 5 outside references from scholarly material, including your assigned textbook and articles. It is required that you cite both within your text and on your reference page in APA 6th Edition format.
Please consider posing the following questions to the leader who you are interviewing:
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- How are ethics and leadership related to each other? (CLO-2)
- How does the consideration of ethics impact your decision making? (CLO-3)
- How does corporate culture including social responsibility impact ethics and ethical decision making? (CLO-6)
- Can you give examples of how ethics effect areas of your organization such as marketing? (CLO-9)
Please consider these additional questions when you are formulating your paper:
- As a manager (either currently or in the future) do you see yourself implementing these items in your career? Why or why not? (CLO-2, 3, 6, 9)
- What recommendations would you make to the client? (CLO-2, 3, 6, 9)
Most classes have a 2 paper requirement per course. Please be sure to address the following requirements when completing your papers:
- The cover page and reference page/s are not included in the page requirement or word count. These should be in addition to page requirements.
- Papers need to be formatted in proper APA 6th Edition style.
- This paper requires a minimum of five outside peer-reviewed sources for your references.
- Acceptable/credible sources include: Academic journals and books, industry journals, and the class textbook. You could use credible business website sources in addition to the peer-reviewed required sources, but avoid Wikipedia and Google. These are academic papers that need to include scholarly research.
- Using your textbook is required as well to demonstrate that you have read the required material.