Specifically, you should report on:
- What significant insights did I gain this week?
- How did what I learned affect my thinking about this week’s topic?
- What previous experiences relate to what I read and learned?
- How will I use (or have I used) this knowledge in my work, ministry, or life?
- What could I additionally learn or explore about this week’s topic?
The above five (5) weekly reflection questions are independent of each other, meaning that your response to each question may or may not be a continued discussion of the previous question. It is possible to have five (5) entirely different responses to five (5) different aspects of what you learned this week.
To score well, the reflection must make reference to the assigned reading (including parenthetical references), will include suggested real-world manifestations of the course material, and will include a plan for implementing the material in a personal and/or professional setting. Adhere to the following for this assignment: