This is two assignments.
- Proposed data analyses
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Predicted findings
- Timeline for the proposed study
The name of the article is attached and will need to be referenced to complete this assignment. *Needs to be at least 700 words*
file to used is attached called research paper.pdf
Search the University Library for a peer-reviewed research article related to human services that uses inferential statistical analysis. For example, you might search social work and quantitative research or peer counseling and quantitative research. Be sure that your results include statistics using inferential analysis.
Write a 350- to 525-word paper discussing statistical analyses used in the selected study. Your paper should:
- Summarize in 100 to 150 words the content of the research study discussed in the article. Provide at least 1 APA-formatted citation.
- Respond to the following questions in 250 to 375 words about the statistical analyses inthe article:
- Does the article incorporate graphs or tables that facilitate understanding of the data? How are they used?
- What descriptive statistics were used in the study? Are the descriptive statistical analyses appropriate for the subject?
- Identify the inferential statistics used, and comment on whether the analyses support the research problem or hypothesis. (For example, do they support the conclusions reached by the author or authors? Are the statistics misleading or biased?)
file to use for this is called week 4.pdf