let’s assume a company wanted to create a YouTube video marketing campaign that had two primary goals: get a view rate of at least 10% and a cost per view (CPV) of under $0.20. The company launched the campaign with a budget of $20,000 and the final results indicate the video marketing campaign achieved:
- 18.2 million impressions
- 109,000 views
- 17,332 clicks
Please answer the following questions:
- Using the data provided above, what was the YouTube video marketing campaign’s view rate percentage and why did the company likely want a 10% minimum view rate?
- Using the data provided above, what is the cost per view (CPV) and why did the company likely want a CPV of $.20 or less?
- Did this campaign meet the company’s goals for view rate and CPV?
- What is the difference between impressions, views, and clicks–and what does it mean in terms of KPI’s, conversions, and goals?
- Describe the tools you would have used to collect insights to optimize the video content for the duration of the campaign? With what frequency would you have collected these insights and why? (hourly, daily, weekly, etc).
- If the aim was to get a view rate of at least 10% and a cost per view of under $0.20, why might AdWords for video be a cost-effective engagement and awareness driver?
Please, answer these question with reliable resources and use MLA format