- Review the elements you have been developing throughout this course. Consider the following:
- How would you show the relationships between and among major concepts? For example, how would you illustrate antecedents and consequences?
- Is there some aspect of the existing framework/theory you selected in Week 6 that you would like to incorporate in your graphic model? If so, what modifications would you make for it to be appropriate for your research purposes?
- How would you use your graphic model to support and/or express your research questions or hypotheses?
- Create a graphic model of the theoretical foundation for your research. Your model may include pictures, symbols, and words or short phrases.
Note: Per the Assignment instructions, you may include narrative to accompany your graphic model in your Theoretical Foundation for Research Paper (which is due by Day 7 of Week 10). However, for this Discussion, share only your graphic representation. Your colleagues should view your graphic model without the narrative and share their interpretations of your visual representation to help you identify potential sources of confusion.
By Day 3
Post your graphic model.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
By Day 5
Respond to at least two of your colleagues, conveying your interpretation of each colleague’s model. (Respond to at least one colleague who has not yet received a response.)
By Day 7
Respond to each interpretation of your model by clarifying misconceptions and expanding upon the graphic presented. (For the Assignment, you should make adjustments to your model to address these misconceptions.)