Using the “Comparative Table Template,” create a table that compares quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods articles. Provide the table as an appendix to the paper.
Organize the table according to the following.
- Type of article.
- Title of the article.
- Type of analysis: Describe the process of analysis. There can be more than one.
- Applicability of test: Describe other analyses that could be used and why?
- Reliability and validity: Describe either the reliability and validity measures of tools used in the study or the techniques used to enhance reliability and validity in the study.
Write a 500-1000 word paper discussing the application of data analysis, reliability and validity, and assorted statistical tests used in health related research. Include the following in your paper:
- State the types of study used in each article.
- Discuss the types of statistical tests used within each article and why they have been chosen.
- Discuss the applicability of the chosen statistical test and why the statistical test was chosen.
- Discuss the differences between parametric and nonparametric tests and how they were applied in the articles you chose.
- Evaluate how the factors of reliability and validity are accounted for in the articles (of instruments and surveys or in the design and data collection conducted).
- Summarize how the chosen studies could be applied within the context of your practice