Respond to the following three questions in a minimum of 175 words each question
- Discuss: Sometimes an entrepreneur needs an investor in order to begin a new business venture. (175 words)
- Explain financing options for a small business.(175 words)
- How do you estimate needed cash flow for a business’ objective? (175 words)
Business Start-Up Budget Challenge
You are a consultant for a business start-up company and your main area of responsibility is coaching new business owners on developing start-up budgets.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word instruction guide on how to develop a start-up budget.
Include the basic elements of the budget and why they are critical.
Provide examples to support the approach new business owners should take when developing a start-up budget.
Explain why a start-up budget is different than an established business budget.
Include a completed start-up budget template as further supporting information.
Cite a minimum of three sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- CompleteParts 1-3 of the Financials and Human Resources Planning template. (Word Doc)
- Writea 525-word executive summary using the Executive Summary Data.
Format your paper consistent with APA guideline.