- Using college students as the market segment, describe the most relevant reference group(s) and indicate the probable degree of influence on decisions for each of the following:
- a) Brand of toothpaste: friends, roommates = Low
b) Purchase of hybrid car: co-workers, friends = High
c) Purchase of breakfast cereal: family, roommates = Low (if for own use) to High (if group use)
d) Becoming a vegetarian: roommates, friends, family = Moderate
e) Choice of computer tablet such as the iPad: family members, friends = Moderate to high
- Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Comment on your findings. Provide references for content when necessary. Provide your work in detail and explain in your own words. Support your statements with peer-reviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s).
2) Based on the developed technology, if you were the CEO of your company, what would you like to do to give your customers more values than the competitors?
3) Companies may move ahead of the competition by doing things in new and different ways. What are some innovative ideas you would like to apply to your company to be ahead of the competitions?