- How do you feel about the dietary intake for the day you recorded? Was one day better than another? Why?
- Are you getting the recommended balance of calories from carbohydrates, protein and fats in your daily diet? Explain. Which groups of nutrients are underrepresented or overrepresented in your diet? If you did not consume the number of servings from each group, discuss some reasons why you did not consume the number of servings needed to meet the daily nutrient requirement?
- What recommendations do you have for your daily diet? Be thorough in your discussion!!
- Comparing Energy Expenditure with Caloric Intake
- What was your average daily caloric intake for the seven day period?
- Discuss your dietary habits and explore your caloric intake. Examine caloric the caloric balance and the ultimate impact of your diet choices. Did your diet provide an adequate variety of foods, or were your choices monotonous? See how you met the various MYPLATE groups. If you did not eat a variety of foods, how can you expand your field of choices?
- Are you active usually? Describe your favorite form of exercise. How would you motivate a friend or family member to increase their level of daily activity?
- Discuss the use of technology in this assignment. What were some of the positives and negatives with the user friendliness, readability, attractiveness of the site, and accuracy? Would you use this in your practice or recommend this site to peers/family.
Be thorough in your discussions in the Reflection!! The reflection should be at least 2-3 pages in length.