1) How you chose your topic
2) What information you wanted to gain
3) How you wrote your questions and what information you wanted to get from them.
4) How did you choose the order and layout of your survey?
5) How did you decide who to sample?
6) How did you tabulate the data?
7) What did you find?
8) What does that mean?
9) Any surprises?
10) Final thoughts
You have to create a survey, can be in the mall or the park observing people. For example how many kids go to the park with their mother/ or father. Don’t know. people riding bikes or using their phones. Its just an example.