What resources could be activated to help children develop an emotional vocabulary to help them manage their behavior?
300 words PER QUESTION with references and citations. APA format THANKS
- Andrews, D. A., Bonta, J., & Wormith, J. S. (2011). The Risk-Need-Responsivity (RNR) Model: Does adding the good lives model contribute to effective crime prevention? Criminal Justice and Behavior, 38(7), 735-755.
- Brogan, L., Haney-Caron, E., NeMoyer, A., DeMatteo, D. (2015). Applying the Risk-Needs-Responsivity (RNR) Model to Juvenile Justice. Criminal Justice Review, 40(3), 277-302.
- Calamari Productions (2006). Counseling at Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility (02:09) [Video file], Films on Demand.
- Calamari Productions (2010). Interview with a Juvenile Sex Offender (04:09) [Video segment] in Addressing Sexual Misconduct in the Juvenile Corrections Environment, Films on Demand.
- Humane Exposures Publishing (2010). Juvenile Camps (03:28) [Video file], Films on Demand.